@Guillaume Can you stop ban me from the discord server

Guillaume Piolat first.last at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 01:32:16 UTC 2021

On Saturday, 9 October 2021 at 01:20:40 UTC, russhy wrote:
> You just abuse your power of moderator

I don't think so. I think this is necessary for community
building.

As mentionned before, this is a team of moderators approving your
former ban, and your ban today is the only possible consequence
of ban evasion. The D Discord has to follow the Discord rules.
That's for the explanation.

I'd like to to say for those reading that the D Discord is
moderated, and we're trying to make a welcoming community, where
aggressive behaviour is not normal.

Contrarily to russhy I believe what is holding back D is
aggressive behaviour and "heated" talk. With discord we have a
great opportunity to have a safer space that the NG.