Worst ideas/features in programming langu

Ola Fosheim Grøstad ola.fosheim.grostad at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 11:27:50 UTC 2021

On Tuesday, 26 October 2021 at 11:06:55 UTC, ClapTrap wrote:
> When keep using terms like elitist, fashionista, wanabee, to
> describe people who make choices you disagree with it makes you
> look like you have a chip on your shoulder.

Good grief. What people? I am making up arbitrary examples
describing common traits of most human beings, it describes
nobody in particular and everybody in general.

I wrote machine language in my teens, not because it was
practical, but because I wanted to master the hardware. That is a
clear identity motif.

There is no reason to be offended by the obvious: humans are
strongly affected by culture, identity and emotional aspects.
Programmers included.