I just created a dub package. Frankly, the whole thign is backward.

monkyyy crazymonkyyy at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 20:36:35 UTC 2022

On Saturday, 23 April 2022 at 20:15:27 UTC, deadalnix wrote:
> correct opinions on dub

make biuld.d the standard

https://github.com/crazymonkyyy/shmup/blob/master/biuld.d

I'm sure like; after 3 iterations of people copying and pasting a
script then editing it to their needs there could be a nice
template that has 3x the features of dub with all the flexibility
90% of people need.

and if you want to use make, you could just parse  a "make
-version" commands output to check if it will do something
sane/complain at the user to install make.