unit tests with name and verbose report

Danesh Daroui danesh.daroui at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 17:08:39 UTC 2022

Hi all,

These questions can be redundant. I searched in the forum but
didn't find any final conclusion so I am asking them here.

I have two questions:

1. Would it be possible to have "named" unit tests? Right now
only anonymous unit tests ara apparently supported in D and when
the tests are executed no detailed information is shown. I would
like to see how many tests have been executed, how many passed
and how many failed and complete names of the test for both
passed and failed.

2. Does D support (natively) AI and machine learning and
reasoning techniques? I mean something like backtracking, triple
stores, managing a knowledge base, etc.?

Thanks,

Dan