D tooling is disappointing

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 09:43:13 UTC 2022

On Thursday, 18 August 2022 at 08:01:15 UTC, tastyminerals wrote:

> I don't feel especially good to be the complainer instead of
> doing something to change things for the better. If only I had
> 24h in a day. But it's a relief to know the things will be
> addressed.

It's fine. Consumers of D shouldn't have to expect to contribute,
and they should expect that any complaints they have about the
state of things will be addressed in one form or another.

The problem is that we aren't there yet. We're in this chaotic
limbo where we're moving along as if we're still a community of
contributors, which we haven't been for a long time, while valid
complaints from consumers go unaddressed.

We'll get there eventually.