Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at issues.dlang.org.

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 14:45:18 UTC 2022

On Thursday, 18 August 2022 at 14:15:43 UTC, kdevel wrote:
> $ host issues.dlang.org
> Host issues.dlang.org not found: 3(NXDOMAIN)

Should work for you now.

> BTW: Why is the domain hostet at cloudflare?

This is part of our initiative to move all D ecosystem services
under foundation control. A few hours ago we put dlang.org behind
CloudFlare. Looks like there was a bit of a configuration issue
in that a couple of subdomains didn't get picked up automatically
in the DNS records by CloudFlare. I've just updated the issues
record. Should have tour.dlang.org operating once I (or someone
else) has the info for the record.