Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at issues.dlang.org.

Ruby The Roobster rubytheroobster at yandex.com
Thu Aug 18 15:41:29 UTC 2022

On Thursday, 18 August 2022 at 14:45:18 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
> On Thursday, 18 August 2022 at 14:15:43 UTC, kdevel wrote:
>> $ host issues.dlang.org
>> Host issues.dlang.org not found: 3(NXDOMAIN)
>
> Should work for you now.
>

>> BTW: Why is the domain hostet at cloudflare?
>
> This is part of our initiative to move all D ecosystem services
> under foundation control. A few hours ago we put dlang.org
> behind CloudFlare. Looks like there was a bit of a
> configuration issue in that a couple of subdomains didn't get
> picked up automatically in the DNS records by CloudFlare. I've
> just updated the issues record. Should have tour.dlang.org
> operating once I (or someone else) has the info for the record.

run.dlang.io is also down, though issues.dlang.org is now back up.

Trying to access run.dlang.io results in this error:

```
Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to run.dlang.io. Cannot
communicate securely with peer: no common encryption algorithm(s).

Error code: SSL_ERROR_NO_CYPHER_OVERLAP

     The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the
authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
     Please contact the website owners to inform them of this
problem.
```

While trying to ping the site gives a "host not found" error.