Movement against float.init being nan

Walter Bright newshound2 at digitalmars.com
Fri Aug 26 00:51:23 UTC 2022

Thanks for the reference. I'm always interested in these kinds of things. I'm
surprised blame wasn't also placed on the design for making it possible to
reverse the controls.

I'm amazed they managed to land it successfully. Those pilots ought to get a
medal for flying skill, along with the brickbats for failing to preflight the
airplane properly.

Probably the only reason they didn't crash it was the spoilers were set up
correctly, and countered some of the aileron bad movement.