Any update on: named paramters DIP and string interpolation?

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 05:01:40 UTC 2022

On Saturday, 27 August 2022 at 03:46:55 UTC, mw wrote:
> On Saturday, 27 August 2022 at 02:56:46 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
>

>> This has nothing to do with the DIP process. No string
>> interpolation DIP is in the queue right now.
>
> I remember there used to be, maybe more than one string
> interpolation DIPs for years, so they all are got rejected?

You can see the status of any DIP that has undergone review here:

https://github.com/dlang/DIPs/blob/master/DIPs/README.md

Then at the bottom of each DIP, in the 'Reviews' section (linked
in the TOC of each DIP) you can see a summary of each review
round.

Walter rejected his own string interpolation DIP:

https://github.com/dlang/DIPs/blob/master/DIPs/rejected/DIP1027.md

A second one was withdrawn by the authors after two rounds of
Community Review:

https://github.com/dlang/DIPs/blob/master/DIPs/other/DIP1036.md