Fixing C's Biggest Mistake

areYouSureAboutThat areYouSureAboutThat at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 20:55:58 UTC 2022

On Friday, 23 December 2022 at 20:37:31 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:

I think you have to take Andrei at his word.

https://forum.dlang.org/post/qj18h2$8o1$1@digitalmars.com

At the same time, it's not unreasonable to wonder if there is
something 'not stated' ;-)

But regardless, it can only be conjecture.

Presumably nothing has changed further since this announcement by
Andrei?

One thing is for sure... The future of the D Programming language
is primarly stuck with Walter.

But I think some are overreacting a little.... let Walter add
this thing... I mean who cares.. really? I certainly don't.

I use C if I want to use C.
I use D if i want to use D.
I do NOT use D cause I want to use C.