Send me your list of D gripes and wishes

Hipreme msnmancini at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 25 15:09:46 UTC 2022

On Saturday, 24 December 2022 at 13:46:33 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
> [...]

So, the problem I have is not about what features are getting
worked on. All the features I wanted would be implemented by now
if we had a better decision making process. The first problem I
see are 2: The funneling on Walter, and the insane arguing we
have. It infinitely bothers me to see how many people has quit D.
They didn't quit D because "oh now from the night to day I think
I hate D so I'm quitting". It is not because the community
itself. There was a lot of cases where we had a community
agreement on a subject, but the heads (aka dictators) felt that
it was bad. I understand that they can have a great impact on the
decision, but what about when the agreement turns in a community
consensus and the dictator's opinion is still prevailed?