Potential of a compiler that creates the executable at once

rempas rempas at tutanota.com
Sat Feb 12 19:34:49 UTC 2022

On Saturday, 12 February 2022 at 19:18:12 UTC, Paulo Pinto wrote:

> That only shows how little you know of them, and the available
> toolchains.
>
> If you want to actually educate yourself about them, there is
> plenty of material available.

You are true on what you are saying, but what made you say that
from my comment? I suppose that I was wrong about Dart and Go
have probably got better. But other than that what was my
mistake? I'm not saying that to make irony, I really want to see
your point of view. You understand that I can learn about 2-3
languages but I cannot make a research about every language you
listed. Thank you!