Missing python-like chaining in D

forkit forkit at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 02:22:41 UTC 2022

On Tuesday, 22 February 2022 at 22:48:59 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> On 2/22/2022 2:05 PM, forkit wrote:
>> no. sorry. but again, you're confused.
>
> Please refrain from calling others confused. It's impolite, and
> besides, there's always the embarassing risk that the caller is
> confused, not the callee.

and in any case, the callee is confused, as the composition I
presented, although intentionally an unintuitive one, is a
standard form in mathmatics.

so lets now be clear, on who is confused, and who isn't.

and to suggest that confusion is == humiliation, is a ridiculous
propostion in any case.

we are all confused, all the time. it's why we have a brain.. to
work through the confusion.