Any Idea how Fast is the dlang dataframe library ?

Tejas notrealemail at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 04:04:44 UTC 2022

On Thursday, 6 January 2022 at 23:06:20 UTC, bioinfornatics wrote:
> On Thursday, 6 January 2022 at 23:05:22 UTC, bioinfornatics
> wrote:
>> Dear,
>>
>> Today I seen a powerful python library written in Rust.
>> homepage: https://pypi.org/project/polars/
>> benchmark: https://pypi.org/project/polars/
>>
>> I remember that they are one year or two they had a sponsored
>> D project on this topic.
>>
>> So the project, is it …
>> i) still in development ?
>> ii) table ?
>> iii) better than polars and others ?
>>

>> Thanks
>>

>> Best regards
>
> *stable*

I believe you're talking about
[magpie](https://code.dlang.org/packages/magpie)

The project has been declared completed, but the author moved on
and nobody has touched it since then, I think

Don't know about performance, most likely inferior than anything
that's being developed and released _today_, but still, it's best
if you benchmark it yourself