Full D IDE in the browser - something to pursue?

rikki cattermole rikki at cattermole.co.nz
Wed Jan 12 11:21:04 UTC 2022

On 12/01/2022 11:02 PM, Dennis wrote:
>> I think it's mostly nobody reviewing them or having time for it is
>> delaying the contributions quite a bit.
>
> That's unfortunate. I started watching GitHub activity on the pinned
> dlang-community repos, intending to get more involved there.

The biggest problem we have over on dlang-community is having people
capable of reviewing stuff.

While I can pull PR's and grant rights, unless I know a PR is good (e.g.
simple or I know the code base) and know the person is good for the
rights, I can't go round doing these things.

The more people that get involved the better. Even if all they are doing
is fixing spelling mistakes in comments is good.