Scientific computing and parallel computing C++23/C++26

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx
Mon Jan 17 21:31:25 UTC 2022

On Mon, Jan 17, 2022 at 09:12:52PM +0000, bioinfornatics via Digitalmars-d wrote:
[...]
> And recently I put my feedback where D could provide some killer
> feature in this area:
> https://forum.dlang.org/thread/fuzvsdlqtklhmxsnzgye@forum.dlang.org
>
> Unfortunately, this will not be possible in the near future, so others
> language will keep the market

Why would it not be possible in the near future?

None of the items you listed seem to be specific to the language itself,
it seems to be more of an ecosystem issue.

It is widely believed that reinventing the wheel is a waste of time; but I disagree: without wheel reinventers, we would be still be stuck with wooden horse-cart wheels.