Integrated code formatter

Walter Bright newshound2 at digitalmars.com
Tue Jan 18 09:21:11 UTC 2022

Although many have proposed it, we don't delete bugzilla issues just because
they are old.

 > issues that aren't reported aren't fixed

I want the emphasize that. Many times, people say this or that bug is not fixed.
I ask if it is in bugzilla, they say no. This is even from longtime community
members.

Reporting bugs on the forums doesn't work, unless it is *also* reported on bugzilla.

It's got to go into bugzilla.

For example, not too long ago, there were some major frustrations posted about
the compiler's bad error messages. No examples were given, and no bugzilla
entries had been posted. There's nothing anyone who wants to help can do about that.