Integrated code formatter

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 02:59:08 UTC 2022

On Wednesday, 19 January 2022 at 00:31:35 UTC, matheus wrote:

> Wouldn't be possible to have a new Group in this "Forum" called
> "Bugs"? So instead of new users need to create an account just
> to file a bug on bugzilla, It only would be needed to post
> there, and someone would look around and set that (Via
> automation of course) to open o bug report on bugzilla through
> that post. Since this forum is pretty much an e-mail server I
> think this wouldn't be difficult to handle.
>
> Why is that? There are a lot of developers asking for help
> testing their software, but every time is hassle to open
> different accounts in different places.
>
> I think this idea would be pretty neat and easy to contribute
> and we could visit the topic later to ask for updates.
>
> What do you think?

I'm not sure that would make anything better. We're looking into
moving away from Bugzilla later this year and handling all of our
issues on GitHub, so Bugzilla accounts will no longer be needed.

And we already have Razvan as PR/Issue manager. Part of his job
is to triage new issues.  With a second person on the job to
share the load, that should become more efficient.