Integrated code formatter

forkit forkit at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 22:31:33 UTC 2022

On Wednesday, 19 January 2022 at 22:15:49 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:

> Spoiler: I'm just another random D user with a bit of spare
> time. *You* can probably contribute to fixing bugs in D too.[*]
> If everyone would take action instead of waiting around for
> somebody else to do it, we'd probably be in a better place
> today.

My contribution to D, will be almost certainly be limited to
using D ;-)

contributing to fixing bugs should never be a prerequiste for
using D.

having said that, I understand it's an ongoing community project,
so if I can, I certainly will (but at the moment I'm focused on
using it, not fixing bugs).