Building from source on Windows

forkit forkit at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 23:23:44 UTC 2022

On Friday, 28 January 2022 at 23:07:25 UTC, max haughton wrote:

> As a human being writing at 11PM I am willing to help but I
> cannot do so without something to go on. You should readily
> have this information to hand since you guarantee it doesn't
> work.
>
> As an engineer you should also know how to communicate
> information effectively to solve a problem faster, you
> currently aren't doing this.

C'mon...you're really missing the point here.

I want to take a different approach. Not your approach.

That should be clear by now.

I want to start with 'nothing'. Clean! Then take a step-by-step
approach to building the system.

I do not want to start with a system that is already in
operation, with who knows what on it.

> As a human being writing at 11PM I am willing to help but I
> cannot do so without something to go on. You should readily
> have this information to hand since you guarantee it doesn't
> work.

So to your point, there is 'nothing to go on'. I'm starting with
'nothing'.