Weekly D updates

matheus matheus at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 12:19:36 UTC 2022

On Monday, 18 July 2022 at 08:16:39 UTC, RazvanN wrote:
> ### Bugzilla Report:
>
> Changed Issues*: 47
> Opened Issues: 19 out of which 8 have been closed (4 FIXED, 2
> DUPLICATE, 2 WONTFIX)
> Closed Issues: 25 (13 FIXED, 4 WORKSFORME, 4 WONTFIX, 3
> DUPLICATE, 1 REMIND)

Nice and I have a question: Are these numbers linked? For
example: 2 WONTFIX (In Opened Issues) x 4 WONTFIX (In Closed
Issues), so it was 6 in total or these 4 have already have 2 from
the Opened Issues?

It would be cool if you could add a link for these "wont fix".
I'd be nice to see what was about and the reason.

Matheus.