Weekly D updates

RazvanN razvan.nitu1305 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 14:14:24 UTC 2022

On Monday, 18 July 2022 at 12:19:36 UTC, matheus wrote:
> On Monday, 18 July 2022 at 08:16:39 UTC, RazvanN wrote:
>> ### Bugzilla Report:
>>
>> Changed Issues*: 47
>> Opened Issues: 19 out of which 8 have been closed (4 FIXED, 2
>> DUPLICATE, 2 WONTFIX)
>> Closed Issues: 25 (13 FIXED, 4 WORKSFORME, 4 WONTFIX, 3
>> DUPLICATE, 1 REMIND)
>
> Nice and I have a question: Are these numbers linked? For
> example: 2 WONTFIX (In Opened Issues) x 4 WONTFIX (In Closed
> Issues), so it was 6 in total or these 4 have already have 2
> from the Opened Issues?

The report from opened issues refers to issues that were
formulated in the past 7 days. Out of these 8 have been closed
with different statuses (duplicate, wontfix etc.). The number of
closed issues refers to the total number of issues that have been
closed - this report contains issues that are older than 7 days
and have been closed. So the answer to the question is that the
closed issues contain the ones that are mentioned at opened
issues. Maybe I can rename the category "Closed issues" to "Total
number of closed issues".

> It would be cool if you could add a link for these "wont fix".
> I'd be nice to see what was about and the reason.

Sure, I can do that.