Forum Enhancement: Post a image

Ali fakeemail at example.com
Tue Jul 19 15:24:33 UTC 2022

On Tuesday, 19 July 2022 at 00:42:01 UTC, Hipreme wrote:
> I believe that, specially in 2022, it is astonishing to think
> that this forum still does not support images.

Many new comers do wonder about this forum software
and many have asked to move to better options like discourse

To save you time, yes this forum is antiquated
but the community, just doesn't seem to have an appetite to
change it

D is a small community, so if you think about it
this forum, might actually be good enough

Take D and the D community for what it is, dont dream for them

And because it is a small community, they dont have bandwidth for
things like
changing the website, the forum, adding a chat room, marketing,
moving to github etc ...

Things you can actually change are the Language Compiler, the
libraries and fixing bugs