Forum Enhancement: Post a image

Hipreme msnmancini at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 20 03:12:15 UTC 2022

On Tuesday, 19 July 2022 at 22:46:47 UTC, Paul Backus wrote:
> On Tuesday, 19 July 2022 at 20:03:37 UTC, Hipreme wrote:
>> So, basically what I asked was a "Projects" section which
>> would create more space to D people advertise D projects and
>> post images showing their projects. The Discord community
>> already has something like that, why don't do it with the
>> forums where eventually any D user will come?
>
> This is what the "Announce" forum is for. When you create a
> project using D, or release a new version of your project, you
> can post in the Announce forum to let the rest of the community
> know about it.
>
> Maybe we need to do a better job of encouraging members of the
> community to post in the Announce forum?

As I said, my view on announce is that it feels much more like
official D staff stuff rather than community projects. Specially
if you look at the front pages, most one would see are those
announcements.

And, to be honest, I don't know how much people feels worthy of
showing their humble little project next to D staff things