Forum Enhancement: Post a image

Paul Backus snarwin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 22:46:47 UTC 2022

On Tuesday, 19 July 2022 at 20:03:37 UTC, Hipreme wrote:
> So, basically what I asked was a "Projects" section which would
> create more space to D people advertise D projects and post
> images showing their projects. The Discord community already
> has something like that, why don't do it with the forums where
> eventually any D user will come?

This is what the "Announce" forum is for. When you create a
project using D, or release a new version of your project, you
can post in the Announce forum to let the rest of the community
know about it.

Maybe we need to do a better job of encouraging members of the
community to post in the Announce forum?