Is everything alright?

bachmeier no at spam.net
Wed Jul 20 13:13:29 UTC 2022

On Wednesday, 20 July 2022 at 05:56:52 UTC, GL wrote:
> On Tuesday, 19 July 2022 at 11:52:53 UTC, bachmeier wrote:
>> On Tuesday, 19 July 2022 at 09:18:12 UTC, GL wrote:
>>> Good afternoon,
>>> is everything okay with the development?
>>
>> Yes
>
> I wish I could be so sure. This means that most of the packages
> in "dlang.org/packages" are useless. "Libasync" mentioned
> earlier has over 15,000 lines, what a great job! And it's
> practically all rubbish. Only because someone decided that the
> enforceEx symbol previously defined in the STANDARD library was
> not elegant enough. In the *standard*, *core* library, Carl!
> Something is rotten in the state of Denmark...

You are talking about a third-party package. Do you contact the
Rust core team with issues about arbitrary packages written in
Rust? Do you tell them that Rust is a lost cause because someone
wrote a package that's not properly maintained using their
language?

I will repeat my earlier comment: Contact the developers of the
package. For your convenience, this is the link

https://github.com/etcimon/libasync