New competitor to D

Ola Fosheim Grøstad ola.fosheim.grostad at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 08:10:31 UTC 2022

On Friday, 22 July 2022 at 22:12:35 UTC, solidstate1991 wrote:
> I'm not really concerned. It's just an even uglier C++.

The syntax is quite bad, e.g. this is for destructors:

```
    destructor [me: Self] { ... } // unable to modify object
    destructor [addr me: Self*] { ... } // can modify object

```

But I guess they can provide syntax sugar for such annoyances at
a later stage. It is unclear if this is just the core language
without syntax sugar or if it is meant code that is meant to be
written…