Using closure in function scope to make "real" private class members

matheus matheus at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 05:20:58 UTC 2022

On Saturday, 4 June 2022 at 05:07:10 UTC, forkit wrote:
> Cause D has plenty of completely useless attributes. I don't
> think another one is going to make much difference.

I have no opinion on the merit being discussed except this part,
because I do think that keep adding more attributes will hurt D
in a long term, in fact this is becoming a pattern in this
language... there is a problem? -Let's add this attribute to
solve.

If possible this should be thought in a way to be solved without
adding new attributes.

Matheus.