What I like most AND what I don't like most - about D

zjh fqbqrr at 163.com
Sun Jun 12 01:59:31 UTC 2022

On Sunday, 12 June 2022 at 01:48:43 UTC, forkit wrote:
> So this thread is designed to bring some balance, between being
> negative about D, and being positive about D.
>
> To participate, you must (should, since I cannot 'enforce'
> this) post two things:

I like D: `'metaprogramming'`, powerful `static if` and clean `.`
calling syntax than `::`.
  Clean grammar and powerful `'introspection'`.

I don't like D's: there is no `c++'s` `...`, There is no `'class
encapsulation'` and 'stackless coroutine'.

I hope `'d'` can be vigilant .
The competition is becoming more and more fierce.
`C++23` is very powerful .
`D` should refactor `'DMD' code` quickly!