Does anyone know how druntime gets built?

forkit forkit at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 09:17:32 UTC 2022

On Tuesday, 21 June 2022 at 06:48:56 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> What I'd like to see is, say, a .bat file named cc32mscoff.bat,
> that will build the 32 bit mscoff libraries. I don't want to
> set paths, environment variables, etc., I just want it to build
> the 32 bit mscoff libraries.

not sure if this is the info you're looking for..but:

you need to build dmd before druntime.

I only use win64.mak

first update the win64.mak file to work with the version of the
Visual Studio you have installed.

i.e.
VCDIR=
SDKDIR=
BINDIR=

you could run this first(to see the actual commands it will run):
make -n -f win64.mak

But I just run this .bat file I made (always works fine -
although the version of the src I use is kinda old, but I happy
to stick with it  ->  v2.098.1

--
@echo off
@call "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual