`restricted` member variables

deadalnix deadalnix at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 23:12:04 UTC 2022

On Wednesday, 22 June 2022 at 23:07:19 UTC, forkit wrote:
> C'mon. I mean really. Are you seriously making an argument,
> that no benefit can come from 'private(this)'?

forkit, let me introduce you to the concept of burden of proof.

See, nobody has to make that case, so you have no need to
strawman anyone. On the other hand, **YOU** have to make the case
that there is a benefit.

Every message in this thread that fail to do so bury the case one
foot deeper. Say hello to the moles from me, will you?