`restricted` member variables

Alexandru Ermicioi alexandru.ermicioi at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 10:50:26 UTC 2022

On Thursday, 23 June 2022 at 10:36:02 UTC, forkit wrote:
> But it is an elehpant, not a mosquito.

> That's the point I've been trying to make - which it seems, is
> still not getting across to some.

Well then you failed in your task. Perhaps changing the approach
would help here.

I'd recommend to try and tone down a bit the emotions
(aggressiveness mostly) in your posts, and provide enough
evidence that it is indeed a problem, for people asking for proof
(mostly bugs caused by having no private to class modifier).

Overall you did have some effect (this topic with restricted).