Exploring the philosophy of objects

forkit forkit at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 01:17:33 UTC 2022

On Friday, 24 June 2022 at 01:00:06 UTC, monkyyy wrote:
> On Friday, 24 June 2022 at 00:45:11 UTC, forkit wrote:
>> But I'd encourage everyone, to a least consider, exploring the
>> nature of 'objects' from a purely 'philosophical' approach
>> (i.e. outside of your programming interests).
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Object-oriented_ontology
>
> After careful consideration, I believe you've taken oo too far
> if you think it should affect anyone's meta physics.

that is your right.

a right, btw, that comes about, because of your autonomous
existence as an object ;-)

Also, what you read or hear in your exploration into the
philosophy of objects, is not necessarily refective of what I
believe, or don't believe.

Like you, as an object that exists autonomously, I have my own
views ;-)