Civility

zjh fqbqrr at 163.com
Sat Jun 25 08:13:56 UTC 2022

On Saturday, 25 June 2022 at 07:37:51 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad
wrote:

> So it is better to tell 4 out of 5 NO and give special
> treatment to 1/5.
>
> Just pick the most promising scenario.

This is also very important. One `'100%'` is better than three
`'95%'`!
Now, since this is the case, we should list all the `existing
problems` and sort them according to the `important procedures`.
The most important problems should be solved `first`, and then
the second important ones. `One by one`.
Then `d users` can boldly boast all over the world
If the foundation is `not qualified`, marketing will only be
`counterproductive`!