Civility

Salih Dincer salihdb at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 28 07:56:24 UTC 2022

On Sunday, 26 June 2022 at 11:58:31 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad
wrote:

> Yes, I agree, but D has to be a language that C++ programmers
> want to use in their spare time, so it has to less complex with
> clean syntax and not try to become like C++. There is also no
> point in becoming a language like Rust.

I agree, we should stay out of the conplex.  After all, D is a
highly readable language.  Why should we break your motivation?
It should focus on a single subject, to make an error-free
language.  Even if we don't develop it for a while...

SDB at 79