State of Tooling Survey

WebFreak001 d.forum at webfreak.org
Sun Jun 26 02:52:05 UTC 2022

Hello everyone, we over at the D Language Code Club discord
server have created a small survey to see what kind of tooling,
libraries and ecosystems everyone in the community is using.

It would be greatly appreciated if you could find the time to
fill in this ~5 minute survey:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScj0Cp41qeUIU2OgBtry7VxSlwn3H881yQ6WC-icTpybahIoQ/viewform

You will be asked about your used Editors/IDEs, packages you
regularly use, plugins, toolchain and software practices you use.

If you have any suggestions for the survey, we can also still
make minor changes and add questions that might fit in.