Suggestion re the manual

Bastiaan Veelo Bastiaan at Veelo.net
Sun Jun 26 16:40:36 UTC 2022

On Saturday, 11 June 2022 at 04:30:17 UTC, Paul wrote:
> maybe it is time to for us ask to be on your list of companies
> using D? We have a number of prominent customers:
> www.ucora.com/clients
>
> Thank you

You definitely should be on that list. No need to wait and hope
to be included, though, just do it yourself! Press the “improve
this page” link on the top right corner, and follow the
instructions (you might need a Github account). You’ll be
creating a pull request. The CI will automatically build a copy
of the site so you can preview it. We have two PR managers aside
from several others with merge rights, one of them will have a
look at it and point you in the right direction if anything is
lacking. If you get stuck don’t hesitate to ask here.

By the way, that link is on most pages of dlang.org, including
the documentation, and it is the easiest way to bring about
improvements. If anybody sees a way to make the documentation
better, she should not hesitate to do so :-) It really is all up
to us, the users.

— Bastiaan.