Civility

zjh fqbqrr at 163.com
Tue Jun 28 00:27:15 UTC 2022

On Monday, 27 June 2022 at 20:57:40 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad
wrote:
but basically all languages,
> except C, have a more attractive memory management solution. D
> also needs to get some real benefits from ‘shared’ and clear
> move semantics/RAII.
>
> So starting with big things matters. If we don’t start now then
> it will never be done and then you will never get the attention
> of C++ programmers.

I mean, `big problems` should be broken down into small ones
`first` .
`D` can solve it at the same time as other `small problems`.It's
better to break it down into `task lists` to `distribute tasks`.
If we only deal with `'big problems'` and ignore `'small
problems'` and do not decompose them, it is likely that the small
problems have not been solved and the `'big problems'` have not
been solved too.

Priority of problems: it should be sorted according to
`"urgency/severity/importance/..."`.