Civility

Ola Fosheim Grøstad ola.fosheim.grostad at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 13:51:17 UTC 2022

On Tuesday, 28 June 2022 at 13:33:58 UTC, Antonio wrote:
> What if "dub" proposes time to time a link to an official "D"
> survey?  It will attract people using D that is not
> participating on forum threads.

Sure, but I think there should be more forums. At least one
advocacy forum relating to features/process and more than one
question/answer forum.

It would not hurt to add:
- DIPs and Advocacy

And also add a section called *Frameworks* with forums such as:

- Web / vibe.d
- Mir
- DPlug

That could make it easier for people getting started with the
more promising frameworks.

Yes, it is preferential treatment… but maybe that is positive
given the limited presence on StackOverflow.