Civility

Ola Fosheim Grøstad ola.fosheim.grostad at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 14:30:29 UTC 2022

On Wednesday, 29 June 2022 at 01:58:13 UTC, Salih Dincer wrote:
> I don't want to be unfair to D at all. Because we are being on
> D's turf. But something caught my attention in V:
>
>> v translate ../C/donut.c
>
> Yes, I know there is a miracle like ImportC. It still needs to
> be integrated into DMD though.

I have to admit I don't know much about V, but interesting that
it has grown «under the radar» to something that one has to
include.

The tool seems to be here, not sure how (or if) it deals with
macros:

https://github.com/vlang/c2v

I don't feel like installing V, but maybe they ideas that can be
borrowed (shrugs).