Just an example, why D rocks, and C++ s***s...

Bruce Carneal bcarneal at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 14:56:45 UTC 2022

On Sunday, 20 March 2022 at 13:50:54 UTC, Paulo Pinto wrote:

> Be assured I won't be stealing forum threads any more (to use
> your own words), it is clear it is a waste of my time and the
> audience here.

I've enjoyed your writing and observations on a number of
occasions and hope to see more in the future

In line, I believe, with many of your posts I can see a lot of
good reasons to avoid D at this time: if you are a contractor, or
work to support/extend a very large code base, or have
conservative management, or prefer cut and paste development or
... then D is probably not for you.

OTOH, if you aim to disrupt then D could be a great choice.