Why is D unpopular?

bauss jj_1337 at live.dk
Tue May 3 09:40:25 UTC 2022

On Tuesday, 3 May 2022 at 08:42:03 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad wrote:

> (An no, Bill Gates, Elon Musk, Steve Jobs does not qualify.)

I partially agree with this, but I would take Bill Gates out of
this list as he's actually very smart.

He didn't succeed because of his business skills, but because of
the technological products that he provided.

Steve Jobs was nothing but a business man, he wasn't
technological smart IMHO. He just knew what would sell.

I don't consider Elon Musk a genius, but he is smart, but far
more when it comes to business than when it comes to technology.
Most of the inventions by his companies are inventions of other
people, like Tesla wasn't an idea he came up with.