Why is D unpopular?

Ola Fosheim Grøstad ola.fosheim.grostad at gmail.com
Tue May 3 10:25:49 UTC 2022

On Tuesday, 3 May 2022 at 09:40:25 UTC, bauss wrote:
> On Tuesday, 3 May 2022 at 08:42:03 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad
> wrote:
>>
>> (An no, Bill Gates, Elon Musk, Steve Jobs does not qualify.)
>
> I partially agree with this, but I would take Bill Gates out of
> this list as he's actually very smart.

Right, he is a nerd in the positive sense of the word and does
seek knowledge. But being an entrepreneur is more like sports,
you build a skilled team, map the terrain and focus on winning,
you don't give up when have setbacks and you ruthlessly pursue
your goals. Which earned Microsoft some bad reputation under
Gates. Of course, the same applies to other IT giants like
Oracle. Gates seem to have evolved a lot as a person after
leaving Microsoft though.