Why is D unpopular?

Adam D Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Fri May 13 12:57:04 UTC 2022

On Friday, 13 May 2022 at 10:37:08 UTC, IGotD- wrote:
> Now we are several months into import C

Actually, it is over a year into it now.

> Import C is an answer to a question we never asked.

Yeah, the fact that ImportC's release mentions dstep's name but
says absolutely nothing else about it and my questions about its
shortcomings have always gone unanswered tells me there was no
serious investigation into the existing options. And since that
wasn't done, it seems unlikely there was an actual market
analysis either.

I actually have written about these things but apparently neither
of my readers have the ear of D lol.