ImportC can now automatically run the preprocessor

Walter Bright newshound2 at digitalmars.com
Sun May 15 17:30:19 UTC 2022

On 5/14/2022 7:12 PM, max haughton wrote:
> I will likely never compile a C dependency with ImportC directly, and I will
> definitely never import a D module into a C project

Consider that one thing ImportC enables is C code calling D code. This is
important if your project is a mix of C and D code.

I did not anticipate or think of this when ImportC was conceived. It was a
Eureka moment to discover it just kinda fell out of the implementation (adding
10 lines of code to close the circle!).