Why is D unpopular, redux.

zjh fqbqrr at 163.com
Tue May 24 13:40:54 UTC 2022

On Tuesday, 24 May 2022 at 13:30:15 UTC, zjh wrote:

>> We should `organize` the community.

Since we all use `d` language, you have to `feedback and repair`
it. If you don't make effort to it, you can only see `other
languages` surpass you, and there's nothing you can do.
Since `we all` use d language, `we` are all on `the same boat`.
If `D language` is not good, everyone has to suffer.
Therefore, the `'d'` language community should not be too
`loose`, but should be `organized`.
Everyone can partially uses their `spare time` to serve for
`'d'`.Of course,`'D'` officials can pay according to their
ability.
Without money, you can give honor, right?

`D` man should `organize`, otherwise D `users` are `losers`.