Why is D unpopular, redux.

Walter Bright newshound2 at digitalmars.com
Wed May 25 22:30:27 UTC 2022

On 5/24/2022 5:34 PM, Timon Gehr wrote:
> That encourages pseudo-fixes that focus on special cases.

Since I'm the one fixing the bugs, why would I be motivated to write pseudo-fixes?

But if I do, then file a new bugzilla with an example that actually illustrates
the problem. It's not like we're going to run out of bugzilla numbers.

I also dislike reopening closed bugzillas by adding more problems to it. Just
open a new one.

 > I do submit bug reports to bugzilla.

Good!

 > Well, sometimes the person who finds the bug is not great at making examples,
then others provide better ones on the same bug report.

If it's a mess, close it and open a new one that is better.

 > All of the bug reports were already in bugzilla

Good, but how would I know without links posted?

 > I can get more proactive in filing enhancement requests again.

Good!