Looking for a new maintainer for std.uni/std.regex

Dmitry Olshansky dmitry.olsh at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 12:21:02 UTC 2022

On Tuesday, 1 November 2022 at 11:11:05 UTC, rikki cattermole
wrote:
> On 02/11/2022 12:01 AM, Dmitry Olshansky wrote:
>> On Tuesday, 1 November 2022 at 10:22:17 UTC, rikki cattermole
>>>

>> In any case I'm happy to help with restoring the generator,
>> could you point me to your repo so I can help you figure out
>> what might be missing?
>
> https://github.com/rikkimax/phobos/blob/unicode_tables/std/internal/unicode_table_generator.d#L575
>
> https://github.com/rikkimax/phobos/blob/unicode_tables/std/internal/unicode_table_generator.d#L868

Okay that's a start) Just in case - I pushed important tiny fix
to my repo you should absolutely take it, has to do with property
name aliases incorrectly swapped.

In general, I think we should take this discussion to some
messenger so as to not flood the forums. I recall you had discord
or something.