Is D really that bad?

Imperatorn johan_forsberg_86 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 1 13:08:30 UTC 2022

On Tuesday, 1 November 2022 at 12:49:01 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad
wrote:
> On Tuesday, 1 November 2022 at 12:08:46 UTC, Imperatorn wrote:
>> I'm 2.2669% sure that would make D trend
>
> That's the bare minimum for an alternative system level
> language in 2022+.

So, with all this knowledge we have now.

How do we move forward?

Maybe even more important: WHO will move forward?

I'm not trying to create friction, but I get the sense that not
everyone complaining wants to contribute to solving the problem
they are complaining about.

D is a community project after all. If we want it to thrive we
must all contribute, even just a little.