Is D really that bad?

UmmReally UmmReally at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 07:19:35 UTC 2022

On Wednesday, 2 November 2022 at 04:48:23 UTC, surlymoor wrote:

> Just have a module with the class in it and nothing more,
> brotown.
> I'll bill you my consultation fees later.

In my version of D (a fork based on someone elses work), I am not
'forced' to use that 'workaround'.

Even javascript has private to the class.

D is comlete joke! i.e. ..>  that you cannot even make a private
member within a class (except through some stupid 'workaround').

So with that...back on to topic.. YES 'offical' D really IS that
bad!

(but not my version of D ;-)

btw. This is not really a complaint ;-)

It's great that I can create my own fork based on someone else
work (to do what I can do in anyother langauge, including
javascript!).